Hey Manu, this is a life saver of a plugin, i do have a question though, is the VisuStella Impact plugin integrated. Also I tried sending you a friend request on discord, but it says you dont exisit http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Action_Sequence_Impact_VisuStella_MZ
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello, no the Visustella Impact plugin itself isn't integrated, some commands of it are.
My Discord changed, let me give you the new one: ManuGamingCreations#6969
Hello, I purchased this plugin recently but i would ike to know if its compatible with Dragon Bones/VisuStella.
Thank you for this amazing plugin.
Hello, thanks for your purchase.
See this plugin as a Visustella visual interface, so without Visustella plugins it won't work.
It's just a tool to help you make Action Sequences faster.
Hey I accidentally purchased your blood animation pack twice. How do i get a refund for one of them
Does this bag support Chinese?
Very Intrigued. But a quick video demonstration would go a long way.
The first GIF on this page is a real time demo ( it's not a video since itch.io doesn't support files over 3MB on a page ).
An embedded youtube video of a simple animation would be great.
The gifs on the front page kind of shows how it works, but not enough to make me feel confident enough to spend money. Maybe someone else will make a video with it...
This is awesome! A must have for visustella battle creation!
very interested in how this is gonna work. giving it a go now
Update: um when pressing the button it says "Your file was not found. It may have been removed or deleted. "ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"
what i have tried:
-remove any extra plugins in case there are any conflicts but the issue seems to still happen
-Start a new project with only what is required
-Made sure i disabled my Nord VPN in case its causing conflicts
Hello, could you add me on Discord please? ManuGamingCreations#7132
Or could you share console screen for me? Thanks
I'll write it there, just in case the GIFs won't load on this page:
1. The ZIP file you get on this page, copy & paste it near your ***.rmmzproject file.
2. Extract it here ( without creating a new folder for it ) ( you should see a .html file and a folder appear as well )
3. Open your project in RPGMaker MZ, and activate the plugin called "MGC_ActionSequenceInterface_Plugin_1.0"
4. Make sure it's below Visustella plugins in your plugin list
5. Launch a test battle
6. Click on the button which appeared in the top left corner of your screen, it's called "Open Action Sequence Interface"
7. Enter the common event number you want to edit
8. Make your nodes
9. Click 'Import Sequence in game' to convert the nodes into a sequence in your CURRENT play test
10. When the sequence is ready, click on the red button "Save to Common Events.json". It will convert the nodes into Common Event in your database, and will close the playtest ( security from RPGM software ).
oh! was just about to sneak to bed DX but i can add u so we can continue at any time :p
After some tests, I noticed this error appears if you didn't extract the files in a good way.
Extract ALL content of the ZIP file near your .rmmzproject, don't create a subfolder to extract content in ( as shown in GIFs above steps 1-3 ).
Second method: open the ZIP file, select & copy all content, and paste all near the .rmmzproject file.
Manu!!! What ingenuity. I've already had a ton of fun using this. Highly recommended for anyone who uses VS to make Action Sequences.